4.0: Missing Featured Images and Screwy Previous Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 4.0: Missing Featured Images and Screwy Previous Events

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    pwnhcca
    Participant

I upgraded to 4.0 Pro, and was able to sort out most issues (date internationalization is still lacking, and formatting is split between common/src/functions/template-tags/general.php and src/functions/template-tags/general.php).

Two things remain that I have not seen mentioned elsewhere:

1. My featured images seem to have become inaccessible from parts of my Enfold theme.

2. Clicking Previous Events from List and Photo view is going all the way to the oldest events. Clicking on the button then begins progressing to more recent events. Clicking on Previous Events in multilingual mode hangs.

pwnhcca
    Participant

Seems like an ajax loading problem, as the page with «tribe_paged» when reloaded in the browser is correct.

Nico

Howdy @pwnhcca,

Welcome to our support forums and thanks for reaching out to us. I’ll help you out getting those right 🙂

1. My featured images seem to have become inaccessible from parts of my Enfold theme.

Can you please follow the steps described in our Testing for conflicts guide? This way we can see if this is a problem in our plugin or a conflict with the theme or other installed plugins.

2. Clicking Previous Events from List and Photo view is going all the way to the oldest events. Clicking on the button then begins progressing to more recent events. Clicking on Previous Events in multilingual mode hangs.

It would be grate if you could also take a look at this when testing for conflicts, to see if this is due to any conflicts. To fix the order of past events, you can use the snippet present in this article: Show past events in chronological order.

Please let me know about your findings,
    Best,
    Nico

pwnhcca
    Participant

Ok, I’ve tried switching the theme, have tried clearing the browser, and have tried disabling the plugins.

The snippet didn’t work either.

I also noticed that if you do a search first, and then try paginating to Previous and Next Events, it works properly.

Douglas
    Participant

I can confirm that when going previous from the upcoming events view it goes to start of the previous stream((oldest date) instead of the ones just previous to the first most current event.

Nico

Hey @pwnhcca,

Can you send me over your system information and website URL in a private reply? I would love to see this on your site.

I also noticed that if you do a search first, and then try paginating to Previous and Next Events, it works properly.

Under default conditions or with your actual theme.

@ Douglas, Have you tried adding this snippet to your sites functions.php file: Show past events in chronological order.

Please let me know about it folks,

Have a great weekend,
    Nico

pwnhcca
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

Hey @pwnhcca,

Thanks for following up with the requested info! I can confirm that there’s a bug with Past Event and ordering we just logged. It seems you are being affected by this as well. A fix is being developed and will be shortly available. I’ll keep you posted on it.

Regarding the featured image issue, I see in your site that has been fixed, can you confirm this? Browsing the photo view of events I see that the image is displaying correctly there.

@ Douglas, thanks for jumping in as well… You were right about this!

THanks for the patience till this is fixed (should be soon),
    Best,
    Nico

Geoff

Hey there,

Great news–we have a fix for this issue ready and it will be shipping today in version 4.0.2. Please keep your eyes peeled for the update and let us know if any other issues pop-up in a new thread and we’d be happy to help.

Thanks again for your patience while we worked on this!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘4.0: Missing Featured Images and Screwy Previous Events’ is closed to new replies.