4.0 Facebook upgrade import getting error messages

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator 4.0 Facebook upgrade import getting error messages

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Douglas
    Participant

Struggling to set up a test site. However, I turned on WP-DEBUG and got an additional message. see below. Let me Know if that helps.

Notice: Tribe__Events__Main::getOption is deprecated since version 4.0! Use Tribe__Settings_Manager::get_option instead. in /srv/eastcountyinfo/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3406

Warning: Illegal string offset 'facebook' in /srv/eastcountyinfo/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Importer/Options.php on line 100

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by Douglas.
    Barry

Hi Douglas,

On looking at your system information and thinking through the nature of the error, I wonder if resolving this might be as simple as visiting the Events → Import → Import Settings tab and hitting the save button (you need not change anything).

Could you give that a go and then try manually importing an event one more time? If you still hit the same problem, can I ask you to again share a copy of your system information? Specifically, I’d be interested to know what the value of imported_post_status is at that point (which is contained in the sys info).

Thanks!

Douglas
    Participant

No longer getting the error message

new value

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xsoidznzm7lr94s/File%20Dec%2007%2C%2010%2027%2031%20AM.jpeg?dl=0

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by Douglas.
    Geoff

Thanks for following up, Douglas! We’ll go ahead and close this thread, but please do feel free to open a new one if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘4.0 Facebook upgrade import getting error messages’ is closed to new replies.