***** V3 UPGRADE DISASTER *****

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO ***** V3 UPGRADE DISASTER *****

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    tapps
    Participant

hey barry, yes, i did start a new thread with no responses in several hours. this is getting very frustrating

Barry

Remwideco: hi! Yes, you would have to use the new structure – please see our updated themer’s guide for the lowdown on this:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/

If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to ask – though it would be appreciated if you could do so in a new thread 🙂

Tracy: I do sympathize, but we aim to respond to new threads within 24hrs (rather than just a few hours) and though we try to be faster than that – and generally are – there is a limit to how quickly we can get through all outstanding requests for support.

Please bear with us and I promise we will get to your new thread.

Copthall: just checking in to see if you are generally happy with the answers provided by Andy and I earlier on or if you need further assistance?

wsg
    Participant

This sucks.

Barry

Hi wsg,

We are here to help and we will help if we can – however simply posting “This sucks” doesn’t really give us much to go on. Please feel free to create a new thread and take the time to detail the specifics of whatever the problem is.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘***** V3 UPGRADE DISASTER *****’ is closed to new replies.