3 column set up

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 3 column set up

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Richard
    Participant

Hello,
    as a novice non coder,
    can you tell me how I set up 3 columns like your site https://wpshindig.com/events/photo/

and also have the PRO filter bar

Here’s my site http://events.getinhere.co/tickets/photo/

Thanks in advance

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Richard!

To get the filterbar to be on the top instead of the side, navigate to Events > Settings > Filters tab. At the bottom of the page is a setting called “Filters Layout.” Select “Horizontal.”

The card view you see on the example site is just using the “photo” view. You will need to have a featured image set for those events, but they should show up in a similar fashion on your site once you add some events.

Let me know if this helped.

Thanks,
    Sky

Richard
    Participant

Hi Sky,
    firstly, thanks for your message.
    I did follow your instructions, however when I show the events as photos nothing appears.
    Is there something elese I need to consider?

(All of the events have featured images btw)

Sky
    Keymaster

Richard,

Looking at your site, I see that there are some javascript errors in the console. These are preventing the events from loading correctly in the photo view. I am not seeing this in my test environment.

Can you make sure you are using the latest versions of the Events Calendar plugins? Then try following the steps in our Testing for Conflicts Guide to see if the issue is related to your theme or one of the other plugins you are using.

Give that a shot and let me know if the events show properly.

Thanks,
    Sky

Richard
    Participant

Thanks

Sky
    Keymaster

Richard,

Glad you got it sorted!

Take care,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘3 column set up’ is closed to new replies.