2019 Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 2019 Calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

I cannot see calendar months past 2018….stops at December, and wont roll over to January 2019….???

Please advise!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support and sorry you are having issues. Sounds like there is a conflict since there are no limits on future events. To get you started on troubleshooting: First, please make sure you are using the most current versions of all of our plugins. You can also try reinstalling them by following these instructions. If that doesn’t help, the next step in troubleshooting this is going to be testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins (with WP_DEBUG enabled). If you need a testing environment, the free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Let me know what you find.

Thanks,

Brendan

John
    Participant

All plugins are up to date! Still having issues not seeing beyond this Calendar year (2018)…

See attached snap shot…nothing past December shows up…

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hey there!

Would you be willing to share your system information? That will allow me to check for possible conflicts and see your current calendar settings. You can snag that by heading to Events > Help, copying the information that is at the bottom of the screen, then paste it here for me as a private reply.

Thanks so much for your help!

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘2019 Calendar’ is closed to new replies.