2 questions

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets 2 questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dijana dervic
    Participant

Hi i just recently purchased the full Events Calendar bundle from you guys. I am close to finishing the development of my WordPress site and i have 2 questions that I need to figure out a solution to.

1. Is there a way to have a basic subscriber on my site input their PayPal or stripe info/ID or whatever is needed, in a box, on the front end when adding a new event? The reason for this is that I want basic subscribers to be able to create events and sell tickets however I don’t want them to have access to the vendor dashboard on the other plug-in I am using, WC vendors. As of now it seems like the only way they would be able to update or input a PayPal or stripe address would be for us to approve them as a vendor. I can’t seem to find anywhere even under the edit event page, where someone can input their payment info on the front end.

Do you have a system in place or one that you would recommend for automatic email barcodes after purchasing a ticket? Is there an iPhone app that you would recommend to go with us that we can recommend to people at various venues? Also have you had any experience with your app being used by people who link up with ticketing groups such as Live Nation or Ticketmaster? If so what is their model for working with them and how would that barcode system work?

Thanks, i’ll look forward to hearing back!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Dijana,

Thanks for reaching out!

To allow users to enter their PayPal information on the front end, you can use the Split Payment option. We have a guide here with some instructions on setting it up – please let me know if that will work for you or if you have any questions on getting that set up!

Regarding the barcodes, Event Tickets Plus does include a QR code on the ticket by default, and this guide has some recommendations on apps to scan the QR codes, as well as some great tips on getting users set up to scan the codes at the venue.

Currently, we don’t have any integrations with Ticketmaster or Live Nation where users would be able to purchase those tickets directly on your site. However, this may be possible via a customization. I would recommend taking a look at those sites’ APIs as well as our themer’s guide as a starting point. Alternatively, we do have a list of recommended developers that you could contact if you would like to get help with the code. You can also post this request in our Feature Ideas Forum, which is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development.

If you are alright with the user leaving your site to purchase tickets, a simple solution would be to create an additional field for the Ticketmaster/Live Nation URL, which would then appear on the front end of the site.

I hope that helps – please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘2 questions’ is closed to new replies.