1st website-current month is not showing up; 2nd website-wrong date showing up

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 1st website-current month is not showing up; 2nd website-wrong date showing up

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yvonnie Ametin
    Participant

Website 1: mykeywestportal.com

Problem: the wrong day of the week is highlighted as the current day. – desktop and mobile view

Website 2: livemusiceveryday.com

Problem: last month (September is displaying) instead of the current month October – mobile view only – desktop view is fine

Are their tutorials for this product? I have a maintenance plan with my web designer but I would like to make minor changes if I am able.

I did search the knowledge base/forum – but could not find this issue discussed.

Thank you in advance.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Yvonnie,

I’m sorry that you’re running into these issues, but I’ll be happy to help you out.

For the first issue with the highlighted day, can you verify that the “Timezone” setting under Settings > General is set to the correct timezone (using the location timezone instead of the UTC offset)?

Regarding the wrong month displaying on mobile, I tested this out locally, but I am not seeing October on my end. Can you tell me which OS & browser you were seeing this in so that I can test it out there? We do have some tutorial-style articles in our knowledgebase, but regarding this topic specifically, this could be related to a conflict with something else on your site, as I am not able to reproduce this locally and am not currently seeing other reports of a similar issue. You can test for this by running through the instructions here. Please make sure to have WP_DEBUG enabled during testing and copy/paste any errors that you see into your reply. If you don’t have a testing site, the free Duplicator or WP Staging plugins can help you get one set up.

Can you also share your full system info with me?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘1st website-current month is not showing up; 2nd website-wrong date showing up’ is closed to new replies.