1 QR code for mulitple tickets on 1 order

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus 1 QR code for mulitple tickets on 1 order

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

Hello!
    I just bought Tickets plus yesterday and am setting it up. I am using Woo for ticket sales.
    I test purchased 3 tickets and get 3 separate QR codes. Is there a way to get 1 QR code for 1 order so I can scan one code and check a whole group in?
    Thanks!

Cliff

Hi, Mary.

This may be possible via custom coding.

However, here is an Extension plugin that will make your wp-admin Attendees Information page less cluttered, if that’s part of the struggle with this.

If this doesn’t really solve your issue, you could request this as a new feature (or maybe search to see if the idea was already posted by someone else) at our plugins’ UserVoice page.

This allows others who are interested in that feature to easily voice their support. We frequently review suggestions there to find out which ones are popular, then we implement as many of them as we can.

If you post it / find it, feel free to link to it from here in case anyone comes across this forum thread in the future.

Mary
    Participant

So, my actual issue was with checking in people – we’ll have groups coming and instead of checking in 4 or 5 people each time, just checking in all the tickets in that order. Any suggestions for that?

Cliff

Mary, please visit this other user’s past thread and let me know if that helps at all.

Mary
    Participant

Hi Cliff,
    Thanks for the link. I had actually come across that before I posted and while it’s related and possibly could help if the check in gets faster, my question is still a little different. When I order 3 tickets, I get three separate QR codes. I’m asking if all tickets in one order can be included and checked in under one QR code. So I don’t have to scan 3 separate QR codes to check in a family. So a QR code to check in an order, not just a ticket.
    Thanks

Cliff

Can it be done? Probably.

However, it’d likely be a decent-sized customization, which we do not provide support for, per our Scope of Support / Terms.

If there’s a code snippet you’d like me to put some eyes on or something else I can help you with, please update this ticket or create a new ticket if it’s a separate issue.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Mary
    Participant

Thanks for the responses.

Cliff

You’re welcome. Thanks for your business!

I’ll leave this thread open just in case you do come up with a code snippet for me to review, but please note that threads get Closed automatically after a couple weeks of inactivity. If it does get Closed, please open a new thread, adding your current problem description and also linking back to this thread.

Thank you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘1 QR code for mulitple tickets on 1 order’ is closed to new replies.