Once you have Virtual Events installed on your site, you can automatically generate Zoom links by connecting to Zoom.
All it takes is a few simple steps:
- Navigate to Events → Settings → API from the WordPress dashboard.
- Find the Zoom Connection and click Connect to Zoom.
- You will be redirected to Zoom, where you can log in or create an account.
- From there, you can go back to your site and see that it says Refresh Connection, which means that you are already connected.
- Start automatically generating your Zoom meetings and webinars!
Note: For our customers who previously connected to Zoom, there will be some changes in place to make things easier. You will notice that with the most recent update, your Client Secret input field will disappear, although the Client ID field will stay, but will be disabled. Your site will remain connected to Zoom this way. If you disconnect and reconnect, it will change your connection to the new and improved connection.