Zero Tickets Default

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Zero Tickets Default

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fab
    Participant

I’ve stripped the website to theme twenty fifteen running WP 4.1.1 and turned off all plugins except those noted here.
    The Events Calendar: Version 3.9.1
    The Events Calendar Pro: Version 3.9.1
    The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets: Version 3.9.2
    WooCommerce: Version 2.3.7

Therefore, I checked all the potential conflicts. I then had to change the theme back to the normal one as it’s an integrated BuddyPress platform.

When I create tickets for any event, the events show impossible to access – even if I add a stock of 30, the tickets will still show as 0, as shown below.

http://www.healthbloggerscommunity.com/event/health-bloggers-for-fitness/

Any ideas, please?
    It’s been going on for over 2 weeks, but unfortunately I was on holiday back then.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I took a look at your site and see what you mean.

If I use the arrow keys I am able to increase the quantity or if I select 0 I am able to type in a new number. So the field is working.

It looks like you are running into an issue where WooCommerce removed the quantity selectors in 2.3.

Please read about that change here:

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-more-quantity-selector-after-update

As well as finding a link to a plugin there to add those quantity selectors back.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

Fab
    Participant

thanks Brian, that’s great – all fixed!
    I’ll just have to see if I can fix the selector’s look and size, but now it’s there again.

Thanks a lot again,
    Fab

Brian
    Keymaster

Great, glad it helps, I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Zero Tickets Default’ is closed to new replies.