z-index issue

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO z-index issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nicolas
    Participant

Dear support,
    I have been trying to solve a z-index issue and was wondering if you could point me in the right direction? Perhaps you’ve come across this before? I have created a nav menu (CSS) that when clicked involves an element taking up the entire screen to reveal the menu items. Here is a Codepen link I created to show what I mean – https://codepen.io/nicknoop/pen/LLPReK. When using this on my dev site, unfortunately the calendar appears above the menu. I have tried all sorts of css trickery (of course setting a very large z-index to nav elements) but to no avail. Interestingly #tribe-events-content-wrapper indexes ok. I have tried to set z-index on #tribe-events-bar and #tribe-events-content, removed positioning rules, but does not work unfortunately. I can set to z-index: -1;, this takes it back but of course this is not reasonable. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
    Kind regards, Nick
    (ps, i am just building out nav and have not installed pro version yet.)

Nicolas
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Nicolas,

Thanks for reaching out. I’d be happy to help you with this issue. For that I would need to take a look at your site. Can you set up a live staging site somewhere?

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘z-index issue’ is closed to new replies.