your limit has been reached

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator your limit has been reached

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    karen
    Participant

I just repurchased the event aggregator 100 imports. It did this last year and you upgraded me to 200 because it kept telling me that my limit had been reached when it had not. Now it is happening again. What would you like to see here?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Karen!

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing that issue.

We’ve already had some other users reporting similar problems with scheduled imports reaching the import limit and we are currently investigating this on our end.

In the meantime, please send us a screenshot, in a private reply if you’d like, of your imports history page (WP Admin > Events > Imports > History tab) and also of the Event Aggregator System Status by navigating to WP Admin > Events > Help

If you have failed imports in your imports history, please let us know the message that shows up when hovering over the red exclamation mark.

Thanks,
    Victor

karen
    Participant

the error the other day said that I had reached my limit which I doubt. This one is different now. In Fact there are several, none of which make any sense. See attached.
    thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Karen!

Thanks for sending over those screenshots.

We’ve just released a fix on our Event Aggregator server to address this issue, so things should be back to normal.

There is no need to update anything on your end, but do make sure you are using the latest version of The Events Calendar.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience and help while we worked on this.

Please try your imports again and let us know if they work on your end.

Thanks,
    Victor

karen
    Participant

Seems to work fine now.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Karen!

Glad to know that. Thanks for letting us know about it.

It seems you are all set here, so I’ll go ahead and close this thread now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Victor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘your limit has been reached’ is closed to new replies.