Your events doesn't work

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Your events doesn't work

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    irenegeo123
    Participant

Hi, i am using community events and when i click on the “Your Events” page the list of events is empty. I now this is a theme issue because when i activate another theme it works, but i need to get it working with this theme. Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Casey
    Participant

Irene,
    Sorry to hear you’re having issues. Could you send me a link to the page in question so I can take a look? Thanks!

irenegeo123
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

Irene,
    I’m not seeing any apparent issues as to why this isn’t working with your third party theme. Due to the large number of third party themes out there, we unfortunately can’t support all of them, and since I have confirmed that this works correctly with the TwentyTwelve theme that’s really all the support we can provide.

We can definitely help answer any questions about how the Community plugin works as you track down this issue though. Thanks!

irenegeo123
    Participant

em.. ok.. any suggestions why this is happening? I know that you are busy and i appreciate your work, but the plugin is useless for me if it isn’t working correctly. Any suggestions or something that would help me fix it myself?

Casey
    Participant

Without investigating further in the code, my only suggestion would be to make sure you’re resetting any custom queries properly using wp_reset_query (http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_reset_query), just in case there are any custom queries you’re using in your theme.

Good luck!

irenegeo123
    Participant

Ok thanks

Casey
    Participant

Thank you, and feel free to start another thread if you have further questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Your events doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.