Your Event Aggregator license key is invalid. Visit the Events Calendar website

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Your Event Aggregator license key is invalid. Visit the Events Calendar website

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I just purchased Event Tickets Plus and entered the license key into the event aggregator in the License tab of Events Settings.

It is giving me the message “Your Event Aggregator license key is invalid. Visit the Events Calendar website to check your licenses.”

If you could let me know what I need to do to activate the tickets function on my events calendar that would be awesome.

Thanks

Michelle

Courtney

Hi there Michelle

So sorry for the confusion.  We sent an email containing a link to download Event Tickets Plus and the license key.

Can you go to My Account » Downloads https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/ and download the Event Tickets Plus plugin.  Head over to Plugins » Installed Plugins » Add New next and select the Upload Plugin at the top of the screen. This should be a .zip file.  If your browser has unzipped the file automatically, please check your browser settings to alter that and try downloading again.

You’ll need to keep the free Event Tickets plugin active as well. Go to Plugins »  Add New » Upload Plugin. Then activate your plugin.

After that, get your license key https://theeventscalendar.com/license-keys/, and go to Events » Settings » Licenses to enter it (though very likely it’s already entered when you activate your plugin).

It looks like you tried to do this, but in the Event Aggregator field instead.

Let me know if this works now.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Your Event Aggregator license key is invalid. Visit the Events Calendar website’ is closed to new replies.