You have x number of tickets purchased for this event – move message

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus You have x number of tickets purchased for this event – move message

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mrsreeder
    Participant

Hello

I have searched through all of the support forums and threads for an answer to this. I have already moved my tickets to the top of the page, but now I have a trailing message after purchasing tickets that is still at the very bottom of the page.

The section is .tribe-link-tickets-message and I would like to move it up to the top of the single event template just like the tickets.

How can I do this?

Thank you!

Nico

Hi there Mrs. Reeder,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

To move the ‘view tickets link’ you can use the snippet below (paste it in your theme’s (or child theme’s) functions.php file):

/* Tribe, relocate view your tickets link*/
    function tribe_relocate_view_your_tickets(){

if ( !class_exists('Tribe__Tickets__Tickets_View') ) return false;

$tickets_view = Tribe__Tickets__Tickets_View::instance();

remove_action( 'tribe_events_single_event_after_the_meta', array( $tickets_view, 'inject_link_template' ), 4 );

add_action( 'tribe_events_single_event_before_the_meta', array( $tickets_view, 'inject_link_template' ), 4 );
    }

add_action( 'wp_head', 'tribe_relocate_view_your_tickets' );

Just be sure to adjust the action tribe_events_single_event_before_the_meta to the correct one for your customization, and it should do the trick for you!

Have a great weekend,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘You have x number of tickets purchased for this event – move message’ is closed to new replies.