Yoast SEO breadcrumb trail missing in single event view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Yoast SEO breadcrumb trail missing in single event view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Teresa
    Participant

In single event view, there’s only the word “Home” (unlinked) where the breadcrumbs should appear. In Yoast advanced settings I have the “Taxonomy to show in breadcrumbs for post types” set to “Event Category” so it should be appearing as “Home > [event category] > [event name]” but all I get is “Home”, not linked to anything.
    Note, the main events list correctly shows “Home > Events” with Home linked to the home page. The problem is only on the single event view.
    Thanks in advance,
    Teresa

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Teresa!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Let me help you with that issue.

I’m not sure I understand exactly the issue you are having. Could you please send us a screenshot of the Yoast advanced settings you are referring to so I can try to reproduce the issue on my end?

Thanks,
    Victor

Teresa
    Participant

Sure – here you go: screenshot

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Teresa!

I did some tests and I am able to see the complete breadcrumbs structure: Home » Events » [category] » [Event Title]

I’m not so sure how this feature really works, but is something coming from Yoast SEO plugin, so I suggest you get in touch with Yoast support to see if they can help you with this.

I’m sorry I can’t be of much help here, but we can’t give support for something we didn’t build.

Do let me know if there is anything else we can do to help or if you have any questions and I’ll be happy to help as much possible.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Yoast SEO breadcrumb trail missing in single event view’ is closed to new replies.