year view

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions year view

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    baphomate

Hi,

I’m interested in the pro-version, but not sure, if this version provides the feature I’m looking for:

Is there any possibility to get a year view? I checked, but didn’t find anything on this topic.

Thanks for your help!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for the email! Not sure what you mean by a “year view”? Can you explain?

Thanks,
    Brendan

baphomate

Hi Brendan,
    thanks for your reply.
    In my project, there are usually around 20 events each year. What I’m looking for is a special calendar view which is basically a customized List view: I want all my events of a year listed under the header “2017” for example and to have two buttons at the bottom (or better at the top), which allow me to navigate to the previous and next year. Like there is in the month view, where I can choose the buttons “<>” when May is displayed.

baphomate

apparently there was some transmission error. Here is the last sentence again:

Like there is in the month view, where I can choose the buttons “March” or “June” when May is displayed.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you with this, but first will you please post this question in ourEvents Calendar PRO forum? We use the Pre-Sales forum to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them.

If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in our community forum on wordpress.org, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. If you need more in-depth support, you will need to purchase a license.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘year view’ is closed to new replies.