XML Export

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions XML Export

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Karl Partington

Hi…

I’m looking for a calendar option for our publishing company and the features available here look great.

One of the main features I need however is the ability to export a particular date range of selected categories/events via xml to import into Indesign.

Does Events Calendar PRO or any of your plugins off that ability or even through additional scripting?

Sky
    Keymaster

Hello Karl!

Thanks for your interest in our plugins. The available option for exporting is to use the default WordPress export tool, though it does not have the ability to specify the date range or categories like that.

However, there is a very good plugin from another developer called WP All Export that I believe will do exactly what you are wanting.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘XML Export’ is closed to new replies.