Wrong weekdays in the month

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Wrong weekdays in the month

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brett
    Participant

My calendar is currently showing July an entire day off and we are missing out on bookings because I’ve hidden the weekends as no courses run then.

Wrong days in the month

I have no idea what could have caused this, and I can assure you, today is Wednesday the 5th of July, not Tuesday!

FYI, my Timezone is set to London so it is correct – that would only affect the selected ‘today’ date, anyway…

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Brett,

Thanks for using our plugins, I’m happy to help! In order to help, I would like to get some more information from you, if I can:

-First, if you could please test for conflicts by following this documentation? Let me know what you find. This will help me determine how deeply we need to look into the specific configuration of your site, or if this is a bug. 🙂

-Can you send me a link to your site so I can see this firsthand?  I can often be more helpful in giving solutions to problems I can see and interact with.

Let me know about these items so that I can assist you with this! 🙂

Thanks!

Shelby 🙂

Brett
    Participant

This reply is private.

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Brett,

If you get a 500 (server) error when changing your theme, you may have a corrupted database or hosting-related issues. There’s no reason that changing your theme should cause such an issue.

We can’t troubleshoot such an unstable site unfortunately. As per our terms of support, you have to be able to perform those troubleshooting steps. So please reach out to your hosting provider to try and resolve that please, and then we’ll be able to help. 🙂

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need clarification on this!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong weekdays in the month’ is closed to new replies.