Wrong Website displayed

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Wrong Website displayed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    proimpact
    Participant

I’m not sure where it is coming from, but initially this site was setup as crmla.org. However the domain name was slammed by Domain Registry of America and they wanted to sell us the domain name back for $799. Don’t think so and wish ICANN would make that practice illegal.. but enough of that. When we changed the domain to crmla.net when you look at the event that we have scheduled for April 3, it still shows the old website address of crmla.org. I can’t find the place to correct it. I have updated my Tickets Lic to reflect the correct website, but it still displaying the .org. As I said, I don’t know where this setting is coming from. The General settings in WordPress and Permalinks were all changed and updated to the new domain .net.
    Thanks for your assistance.

Casey
    Participant

proimpact,
    Sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. Are you referring to this area on your calendar (screenshot)? If so, you’ll need to edit this event and scroll down to the ‘Website’ field and update that to point to the new URL that you’ve set up (screenshot).

Give that a try and see if it resolves the issue. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you need further help or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

proimpact
    Participant

Yes, I found the setting under Event Organizer.
    Thanks for the follow up.

Casey
    Participant

Great! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks in advance. πŸ™‚

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong Website displayed’ is closed to new replies.