Wrong value for Stock in Eventlist (WP backend)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Wrong value for Stock in Eventlist (WP backend)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    artmasters
    Participant

Hi there,
    on the eventlist overview in WP backend the values of the cole “Stock” are not correct by having shared capacity. For e.g. i got an event with 20 places of shared capacity and two different ticket types. The number of stock is not 20 as expected its 40. If i by 1 ticket the number decreases by 2. (38). so the umber is not the Stock number, it is the sum of remaining tickets of shared capcity.

How can i change this to the “real” stock value in my functions.php. Can you maby fix this in one of your future updates.

Thanks a lot.
    Jan

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi again Jan,

As a first make sure you are using the latest versions of our plugins. Creating a backup before an update is always recommended. 😉

I guess you are using Advanced Post Manager. We are aware of this issue. When APM is active then the available number shows double the amount.

We already have a bugticket logged on this, so our developers will take a look at it.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and we’ll help you out.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

artmasters
    Participant

Hey There,
    thanks for the reply. Yes you are right, we are using APM.

Great, we are going to wait for the Fix Update.

Thanks a lot!

Andras
    Keymaster

Sure thing bro.

Sky
    Keymaster

Just a note that this issue has been fixed in our latest release of Event Tickets Plus.

https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-14-november-2019/

Let us know if the updates resolve the problem for you!

Best,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong value for Stock in Eventlist (WP backend)’ is closed to new replies.