Wrong Title appearing on top of events page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Wrong Title appearing on top of events page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    comhlamh
    Participant

http://comhlamh.org/events/

Any idea why the page title is displaying like this when it I have chosen my default page template over the default events one?

Cheers

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, comhlamh. This is a great question! 🙂

I’m not sure what you’re getting at with the page title. What is it that you’re hoping to see?

Also, have you been able to reproduce this behavior with a default theme like Twenty Twelve and all other plugins deactivated?

To better assist you, it would be helpful for you to respond with your System Information, a detailed specification of what’s running on your site for our troubleshooting purposes. To find it, click on “Events” in the left sidebar of the Admin interface. In the subheadings under “Events”, you should now see “Help”. Click on that, and scroll to the bottom of the page that is takes you to. There, you’ll see a box with a black background. Please copy all of the text there using ctrl-a (Windows) or cmd-a (Mac), and paste it in a reply to this thread.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, comhlamh. As it’s been a couple of weeks since your last post, I’m going to close this thread. Please feel free to open a new one if you choose to pursue this further.

Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong Title appearing on top of events page’ is closed to new replies.