Wrong Plug-in Purchased

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Wrong Plug-in Purchased

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gregg
    Participant

Hi,
    I wanted to purchase the Community Events plug-in, and I inadvertently purchased the Events Calendar Pro. Can you swap out the license.

Also, now that I see the Pro plug-in, I’d like to upgrade to that plug-in. Do I need to pay the full price or is there an upgrade price?

Thank you
    Gregg Almquist
    617-512-5636

George
    Participant

Hey Gregg,

I can switch out the licenses for you, but it sounds like you are looking to have a license for BOTH Events Calendar Pro and Community Events?

You say:

Also, now that I see the Pro plug-in, Iā€™d like to upgrade to that plug-in. Do I need to pay the full price or is there an upgrade price?

To be clear, Events Calendar Pro is not an upgrade to The Events Calendar. It is a separate add-on. So, The Events Calendar will remain active on your site all of the time. If you want the features that Events Calendar Pro adds, then you would need to buy a license for that. If you want the features that Community Events provides, you would need to buy a separate license for that.

Then you would install Events Calendar Pro and Community Events on your site alongside The Events Calendar.

Does this help clarify things? Let me know! šŸ˜€

ā€” George

Gregg
    Participant

Yes, thanks. I’ll keep the Pro and buy Community Events plug in. Gregg

George
    Participant

Sounds good! šŸ˜€

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong Plug-in Purchased’ is closed to new replies.