Wrong Links

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Wrong Links

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nikolaus
    Participant

Hi!

I meanwhile, with very little help, changed all the links to Single-Event-Views to point to the event-website.

I found some more (when switching to calendar view on mobiles and choosing a day), for those I do not find the files to change them:

(1) Link hast to point to the event-website
    (2) hast to be deleted
    (3) Image-Link hast to point to the event-website

Can you please tell me the files to edit this?

xfg

• This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Nikolaus.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by George.
    George
    Participant

Hey Nikolaus,

I am sorry that you feel like we’ve not given you much help. Please read my reply here very carefully, as I will address this claim:

The issue is not that we are not giving you help. We have provided a lot of help, in fact, but the issue is that you have posted 16 topics at the time of my writing this reply. 16 topics in one month. That is a very, very high number of topics.

Furthermore, the nature of the majority of these topics, like your topic here in fact, are customization questions.

We offer no support for customizations whatsoever.

Please see the “Product Support” section of our license terms here to see examples of the types of questions we do allow, versus the types of questions we do not allow → https://theeventscalendar.com/terms/

Here is a screenshot of that section specifically:

We’re not trying to be rude or make things harder for you! We are just trying to apply our policy uniformly and fairly to all of our customers.

We offer no support for customizations whatsoever.

Thank you for your cooperation with our support policies and procedures.

— George

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong Links’ is closed to new replies.