Wrong link caused me to purchase wrong product

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Wrong link caused me to purchase wrong product

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gerard Kesby
    Participant

Hello

when we created our site we had a different web developer who had the license for the plugins on his account. it needed renewal so i followed the box below the plugin that was out of date. However it states a different plugin and i purchased it by now mistakenly. I have provided evidence of the box below and was wondering if it is possible to switch what i have purchased for the Event Tickets Plus. As this is the one i intended to purchase and we do not use event calendar on our website so i have no use for it.

if you could let me know that would be great.

Best wishes

Thank you

Courtney

Hi Ellie

We’d be happy to help sort that out for you.

Please send an email to

support [at] theeventscalendar [.] com

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong link caused me to purchase wrong product’ is closed to new replies.