Wrong License?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Wrong License?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    waugustus
    Participant

Hi Support,

Posting on behalf of my client http://www.linguworldwide.com who bought the EventsCalendarPRO license on 29th July. I have configured this but see no option for a payment gateway – there is the option to enter the cost of an event, but no option to take payment as far as I can see. This is the first time I’ve worked with EventsCalendar, so apologies if I’m missing the obvious here! The client also uses WooCommerce on their site, so I was wondering whether they specifically need the WC version of the plugin to be able to process payments? Appreciate if you could shed light on this since the client is keen to get their site up and running asap. Finally, thanks for a great plugin – from what I’ve seen so far, it’s highly configurable and well suited for our purpose in general.

Kind regards,
    Dee

Barry

Hi Dee,

Our WooCommerce Tickets plugin is probably what you are looking for here – it builds on top of The Events Calendar (our free, core plugin) and WooCommerce itself.

Strictly speaking you don’t need Events Calendar PRO, though it’s often a good idea if you want to take advantage of its feature-set.

waugustus
    Participant

Hi Barry,
    Thanks for getting back to me. In that case, is it possible for the client to revoke the ECPro license and exchange it for the WooCommerce license instead? The client in question is the one on this ticket – so I’m assuming it might be a question of cancelling the current license and issuing an exchange. Apologies – don’t want to make any assumptions on your policies on this, but looking for a speedy resolution for my client since it’s the last thing outstanding on their site.
    Kind regards,
    Dee

Leah

Hi Dee,

The best I can do is refund you the original purchase of PRO so you can buy WooCommerce Tickets. If you’d like to do that, please email me at pro (at) tri.be referencing this thread and include the receipt you got with the original email.

Thanks,
    Leah

waugustus
    Participant

Hi Leah,,
    That’s excellent – thank you very much. I’ll get the client to do the honours. You should receive an email from Wilford with all the details.

Kind regards,
    Dee

Rob

Wonderful to hear!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong License?’ is closed to new replies.