Wrong description for title in week view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Wrong description for title in week view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mastafu
    Participant

If you change to week view, one would expect to see name of the week in the title. Either week number or week range, but not word Monday. It was pointed to me by my client.

http://mastafu.hostit.pl/temp/week-view-week-name.PNG

Leah

Hi Mastafu,

This translation issue was taken care of in the 3.2 release, as I noted in our thread in the Translation Forum. Instead of showing a week number or week ranch, the title on Weeks says “Events for the Week of [date]” You can change what day the week starts on in the general WordPress settings. But at this time it’s not possible to show a different generated title there.

Best,
    Leah

mastafu
    Participant

So many errors for plugin that I have to pay … this sux.

Leah

Hi mastafu,

If you are disappointed with your purchase and want to discuss that privately, you can email us at pro [at] tri.be. But we fixed the problem promptly once it was brought to our attention, and I think that is pretty good customer service.

Best,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong description for title in week view’ is closed to new replies.