Wrong date ticket being sent to basket on recurring event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Wrong date ticket being sent to basket on recurring event

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Matt Gray
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having an issue with tickets being sent out… the recurring event generates correctly, adding to the basket seems fine, but then the actual product that is being sent to the basket is for the original event date, not the recurring event…

I’ve attached a few screenshots to show what I mean…

Can you check for me please as it’s causing quite a few problems!

Cheers,
    Matt

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Matt,

I would love to help you with this.

That is basically how recurring events are designed to work. 🙁 That’s  why we have that little popup when you add a ticket to a recurring event that says there will only be one ticket available for the entire series of events. This is ideal for course style events, where one ticket gets you access to all recurrences, but obviously insufficient for other usages.

We are certainly not oblivious to the limitation and are working to add in the ability for each recurrence to have a separate ticket. But until then we are trying to be very up front in our advertising and popups letting people know about the limitation.

I really wish I had better news here. The one bit of good news I have is that this is a feature we have been working to build for a few months and will likely be ready by version 4.3 if not before.

Does that all make sense and answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!

– Brook

Matt Gray
    Participant

Hi Brook,

Thanks for clarifying this…

No worries at all – I didn’t realise that this was how it works, but not a problem… would be great if it created individual tickets, but I guess I’ll just not be lazy and create all the events separately 😛

Looking forward to that release then, but for now, thanks for your help!

Matt

Brook
    Participant

Thanks for your understanding Matt! I totally get wanting to avoid repetitive tasks like that. We are pretty excited to release this feature once its ready, as it will help us all avoid a lot of repetitive work. 🙂

Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong date ticket being sent to basket on recurring event’ is closed to new replies.