Wrong date showing on related events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Wrong date showing on related events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Natalie

Hi

The wrong date is showing in the related event links at the bottom of each single event. It is showing the publish date rather than the actual event date.

Ideally I would like to turn off related events completely as I can’t understand how it is matching the events, how do I do this?

At the very least, I would like the date showing to be correct if I can’t turn them off

Thanks
    Natalie

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using the Events Calendar.

Here on the pre-sales forum, I’m afraid we do not provide technical support. I would ask that you take any technical support questions across to our wordpress.org forum – our staff scan it periodically and other community members may also be able to help out.

The Events Calendar

If you have an account for our plugins, then please login and post in the customer forums and we can help out there as well.

In the mean time you can turn off Related Events in the Events Settings by checking this field and saving:

Events > Settings > Display Tab > “Hide related events”

Also, related events use the category or tag to related events to each other.

Thanks again!

Natalie

Hi Brian

Thanks for your response. I have posted my query on the WordPress forum and will wait for a response.

I did look for the option you suggested in Display but I do not have it. Perhaps this is only in the paid for version? It is still showing the wrong date, the publish date rather than the actual date, which is a bug in the plugin.

Thanks again

Natalie

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Natalie,

Are you using the Enfold theme? I am not sure if it is them or someone else, but I believe they include a function for Related Events for the Events Calendar.

It could be the theme coding then causing this issue.

If so you could contact them about removing the related events function.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong date showing on related events’ is closed to new replies.