Wrong date on month view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Wrong date on month view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michalis
    Participant

Hi,

I already posted 2 more threads regarding this issue, without finding a solution for it.

Some of our websites display wrong date in the calendar. it displays the yesterday’s date instead. Let me just clarify the following:

– All of our websites have the latest version of “The Events Calendar” & “Events Calendar Pro”.
    – The issue is getting fixed once we login in the back end of WordPress (very strange)

i am attaching you a screenshot of one of the cases.

Please advice

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you also try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins? If you would prefer not to do this on your live site, WP Staging will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. Let me know what you find!

Thanks,
    Brendan

Michalis
    Participant

Hi,

Note that whenever i login to the WP backend the the issue is resolved. Hence i cannot check whether there is a conflict or not. From what i can see in my previous tickets on the same issue, you clearly said that this is a bug of your plugin and you would fix it. You can see it in the attached image. Your responses to the issue are listed there.

Please provide a solid solution.

Thank you

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi George,

Looks like Barry said it was linked to a Bug but was for something else. What do you have your timezone set to and where are located?

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong date on month view’ is closed to new replies.