Wrong date on calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Wrong date on calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michalis
    Participant

Hi,

We are facing an issue with the month that is displayed on the calendar in both home and events page.

See the screenshots attached. It is 06/11 today and the calendar was displaying October. I mentioned that in a previous ticket and your colleague Trisha told us that is is a bug and it would be fixed. I update both Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro to the latest version but the issue is still there.

Please advice because this is very serious.

Thank you

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello George,

Thanks for reaching out!

I’m sorry you are experiencing issues. Let me try to help you with this.

I checked your site – main page and calendar page – and both showed November for me straight away.

I see that you are using a caching plugin. It can be that a cached version of the page was served for you. Deactivate the caching plugin or exclude the pages you are having an issue with and check if that changes the behavior.

Let me know how this works out and we can dig further if needed.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong date on calendar’ is closed to new replies.