WPML, Yoast and Tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions WPML, Yoast and Tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andreas Buhmann

Hi there, what I need is you powerful Tickets with WooCommerce using WPML (and of course SEO by Yoast ;-). Is the Pro Version an Ticktets add-on working with this?

Or, do you offer an customization?

Cheers, Andreas

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in our plugin.

Unfortunately, our plugins and WPML do not work well at the moment. It is something we are trying resolve here, but I do not have a timeline for when that might happen.

SEO by Yoast is usually no problem, but something there are minor glitches between the two.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Leah

Hello,

We are excited to report that our upcoming release, The Events Calendar 3.12, includes changes that greatly improve the compatibility between The Events Calendar and WPML. We’ve been working hard on this integration for some time and we want to specifically thank all of our users who requested and waited for this feature. We appreciate all of the support and patience!

Version 3.12 of The Events Calendar will greatly improve compatibility with WPML, but we still have work to do. If you run into any problems integrating the two plugins, please post in our forums so that we can look into the issues. We’ll be on the look out for tweaks and fixes that will improve things further.

Thank you again to everyone who has been waiting for this! The Events Calendar 3.12 is coming soon- watch your WordPress Updates page!

Best,
    Leah
    and The Events Calendar team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WPML, Yoast and Tickets’ is closed to new replies.