WPML + WooCommerce Tickets workaround

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WPML + WooCommerce Tickets workaround

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ivan
    Participant

Hi,
    I have the latest versions of:
    WordPress + WooCommerce + WooCommerce Tickets + WPML.

The problem:
    When I try to add a new ticket to an event, after clicking “save” it says the ticket is saved, but it doesn’t show up. Not in the event itself or in Woocommerce.
    When deactivating the WMPL everything works fine.

Ivan
    Participant

The workaround:

Go to WPML –> Translation options –> Custom posts
    and for custom post types Products check “do nothing”

Now everything works fine, but you have to creat different ticket for every event and for every language.

Brian
    Keymaster

Thanks for the workaround. We are working on adding WPML compatibility issues, but do not have a timeline when we might release that coding.

I will add this thread to our internal ticket to keep you posted on when we might release this.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Leah

Hello,

We are excited to report that our upcoming release, The Events Calendar 3.12, includes changes that greatly improve the compatibility between The Events Calendar and WPML. We’ve been working hard on this integration for some time and we want to specifically thank all of our users who requested and waited for this feature. We appreciate all of the support and patience!

Version 3.12 of The Events Calendar will greatly improve compatibility with WPML, but we still have work to do. If you run into any problems integrating the two plugins, please post in our forums so that we can look into the issues. We’ll be on the look out for tweaks and fixes that will improve things further.

Thank you again to everyone who has been waiting for this! The Events Calendar 3.12 is coming soon- watch your WordPress Updates page!

Best,
    Leah
    and The Events Calendar team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WPML + WooCommerce Tickets workaround’ is closed to new replies.