WPML Support – Multiple Issues

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WPML Support – Multiple Issues

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Quentin
    Participant

I had read in a few other threads that TEC plugins were now compatible with WPML, but I have been consistently running into the following issues related to tickets. These issues seem similar or directly related to the following thread as well: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/wootickets-and-wpml-3/

When adding new tickets, the tickets will not show up in the front-end in any language until an admin goes into the WPML translation settings and saves the post type translation options (without changing anything).

When adding a new order via the Woocommerce > Orders > New Order admin page, new attendees are not added to the attendees table unless (as indicated in the previous thread) the [‘suppress_filters’ => 1] attribute is added to the query in the Tribe__Events__Tickets__Woo__Main::get_attendees function.

The suppress_filters “fix” has fixed the issue for new attendees showing up in the attendees table, but I have not yet found a viable solution for tickets showing up without having to go in and save WPML options every time after entering a new event with tickets.

George
    Participant

Hey @Quentin,

There are numerous incompatibilities that still remain with WPML at this time 🙁

While it’s true that things are better now than in earlier versions, issues persist and we have many of them on our radar for fixes in the future.

If tickets do not even show up on the front-end, I’m wondering – have you set up WPML with The Events Calendar as specifically directed in this knowledgebase article? → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/setting-up-the-events-calendar-with-wpml/

If not, I would recommend following the steps of that article for integrating things anew and seeing if any difference is made.

Otherwise the best that can be done here is, unfortunately, for me to just make a development ticket so that we can try and fix this in a future update 🙁

Cheers,
    George

Quentin
    Participant

Hi George,

Yes, my setup matches those instructions. I believe this may be specific to having Woocommerce Products translatable, but not tickets. We don’t need to have both translatable, just Products, but it looks like the Tickets are relying on that Product attachment when querying the DB for display. Not 100% sure where, but I may have time to dig further over the next couple of weeks.

George
    Participant

Hey @Quentin,

First, thank you for your patience with my delayed response over the holidays!

Next, as for these issues, as I mentioned there are indeed many known conflicts with our plugins and WPML – based on your information here, I will try to identify a specific code conflict at the root of the issues with tickets and Woo products…

I unfortunately do not have any more information on this bug at this time, but just wanted to post an update here!

Happy New Year 🙂
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WPML Support – Multiple Issues’ is closed to new replies.