WPML + Recurring Events – They have fixed the problems !!?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO WPML + Recurring Events – They have fixed the problems !!?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ana
    Participant

A few months ago there was a problem with recurring events and the translation of the same into another language.
    For example: From Spanish to English.

Recurring events doubled and it was impossible for them to show up correctly.

Something essential, since the decision to stop by the “Pro” version is that of recurring events.

Can someone shed light on the subject, and respond with confidence about it?

Works WPML + Events Calendar Pro + Recurring Events?

Thanks for your time.

Geoff B.

Good evening Miquel and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Recurring events doubled and it was impossible for them to show up correctly.

At the time of writing WPML works perfectly with recurring events.

Of course, that is as long as the following instructions are being followed.
    I highly recommend reading and using the following guides:

1. https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/setting-up-the-events-calendar-with-wpml/
    2. https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/creating-translations-for-events-using-wpml/

If you bump into any issue, please reach out to us so that we can help you.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Ana
    Participant

Many thanks Geoff B.

I’ll try what you tell me.
    Let’s see how this works.

Regards,

Miquel.

Geoff B.

Good evening Miquel,

Awesome, keep me posted.

Cheers,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WPML + Recurring Events – They have fixed the problems !!?’ is closed to new replies.