WPML Multi Themes

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions WPML Multi Themes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Farhad
    Participant

Hi there,

I really need to make your plugins work as multi-lingual. Do you have any idea, If I use “WPML Multi Themes” to use different theme for each language, is there any issue with translation and compatibility of your plugins such as pro, community and tickets?

Thank you.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins.

We currently do not support WPML integration so I believe our plugin will not work with that theme right now.

We do have a developer working on the issue, but I do not have a specific timeline for this feature.

Part of the problem is it is not absolutely clear the changes are required or would be best made in our own codebase – which already follows most or all WordPress best practices for internationalization.

It could be that WPML itself needs to change how it works to accommodate a wider range of plugins, like our own, or alternatively it may need to introduce new facilities our plugins can interact with before we can make changes on our end.

Given the number of unknowns we just can’t commit even to an approximate timeline.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Farhad
    Participant

Hi Brain,

Thank you for your reply. I do understand the situation, But isn’t there any single multilingual plugin to work with your plugins? Except than WPML, It is a bit strange how your plugins cannot fit to any of them? isn’t it possible to make the one which is more compatible work with? as I can see in forum, this issue is from few years back and still not solved, each time support theme just keep apologize and give non-clear future release for few years!??

Thank you.

Brian
    Keymaster

Sorry to disappoint. It is not something we are ignoring, but it we have not been able to get the resources together to fully add this as a feature.

Unfortunately, I have stated everything I can on this subject in my first post and have nothing to add to it.

Farhad

Hi Brain,

In this case, Is the only way to have multi-lingual event/ticketing website to create multi-site? If yes, may I know for someone like me,which is going to create five different event/ticketing website and I need to use almost all set of your plugins in each one of them, do I need to buy all the multi-site licences? it will cost huge money, is there any discount for? Thanks.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

We do not currently have a discount for multiple license purchases. However, if you are planning on purchasing a lot of licenses we might be able to work something out. Please email us at [email protected] and let us know what you are looking to purchase and reference this thread as well. I cannot say for sure we will have a coupon, but we might.

However, if you are using a multisite with 5 installs you could use another license to cover that and do not need the multisite license then.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘WPML Multi Themes’ is closed to new replies.