WPML compatibility?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions WPML compatibility?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    wycks

Has there been any update with WPML compatibility? I have read a lot of posts saying it was coming but I can’t count on using events pro unless it is proven to work with WPML.

Thanks

Casey D

Hello wycks,

Thanks for contacting us. There is no WPML compatibility yet, and we don’t yet have a targeted date.

The best I can currently offer is to recommend you submit your concerns to our UserVoice forum. Also, watch our blog and social media, as we will announce when it is shipped.

Until it is shipped though, I would not plan or count on anything.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Leah

Hello,

We are excited to report that our upcoming release, The Events Calendar 3.12, includes changes that greatly improve the compatibility between The Events Calendar and WPML. We’ve been working hard on this integration for some time and we want to specifically thank all of our users who requested and waited for this feature. We appreciate all of the support and patience!

Version 3.12 of The Events Calendar will greatly improve compatibility with WPML, but we still have work to do. If you run into any problems integrating the two plugins, please post in our forums so that we can look into the issues. We’ll be on the look out for tweaks and fixes that will improve things further.

Thank you again to everyone who has been waiting for this! The Events Calendar 3.12 is coming soon- watch your WordPress Updates page!

Best,
    Leah
    and The Events Calendar team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WPML compatibility?’ is closed to new replies.