wpglobus

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Damian
    Participant

Hi,

I want to know if event tickets PRO is compatible with wpglobus.
    I need to have a woocommerce site selling tickets multilanguage.
    I understand you are working on WPML, does wpglobus will work? any other solution you know it can be used?

thanks,

Damian

Geoff B.

Good evening Damian and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

We have not tested wpglobus with our plugins at this point.
    So I cannot confirm that it is compatible with any of our plugins.

Officially the only supported multi-lingual (while limited, as you know) is WPML.

That being said, some of our customers have had success with Polylang.
    We do not officially support it (at least not yet), but according to our users’ reports, it works at about 95% (including tickets).

Some other customers have also managed to get things working with QtranslateX (but only until version 4.2.6).

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Damian
    Participant

Hi,

thanks. I must have the site in three languages. So I start a new fresh installation:
    wordpress
    woocommerce
    the events
    ticket events
    ticket PRO
    –as this point everthing is perfect just in english —

now I installed polylang, configure it and now I have all the pages translated. I’m using just tickets, I’m not using events module, so I have the tickets attached to a page.

When I want to attach a ticket to the spanish or french page, I added it but it dessappear. The product is created but the ticket is not attached to the page.
    I understand this may be something about slugs.

I understand you do not officially support multilanguage plugins, but I need your best to help me doing this site works.

could you please give me an advise of how to use tickets and polylang??

thanks,

Damian

Geoff B.

Good evening Damian,

Thank you for writing back.
    As you know, we are also working on adding ticket support for WPML (hopefully by the end of the year).

You are right, I am very limited in my supporting abilities for now.
    But, I can still get you started.

First of all, I would recommend asking the users here: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/6711249-integrate-with-polylang . While you are at it, you can vote for the feature request.

Additionally, what I do know is that some users reported Polylang have reported some loss of functionality as of 4.3.x . Ironically, I believe this is related to the support we just added for recurring events with WPML.

So at the very least, I would recommend downgrading the Events Calendar plugins to the version just before 4.3. You can read about that here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/

I wish I had a better answer for you, but for now it’s the best one I have.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Damian
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

thanks for the reply. I will downgrade the plugins.
    I downloaded the events calendar 4.2.7 and event-tickets 4.2.7, but I can not download event-tickets PRO older than 4.3.1.
    What can I do?

Damian

Geoff B.

Good evening Damian,

Thank you for writing back.

You should be able to download a previous version of the Events Calendar Pro as long as you have a the Events Calendar Pro license.

At the current time, that does not look like it is the case. Did you have such a license previously or maybe with a different account ?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Damian
    Participant

No no!
    I do not have a event calendar PRO, but I need EVENT TICKET PRO prior to 4.3.1 which I DO have a license. Order number 1180476, registered to this email.

Please reply ASAP!

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Damian,

Sorry about the confusion.
    I did not realize you needed a copy of Event Tickets Plus.

Here is the version just prior to 4.3 (4.2.7.1): event-tickets-plus-4-2-7-1

Hopefully this helps.

Have a good week-end,

Geoff B.

Damian
    Participant

Just in case anyone is in the same situation, I could NOT make it work, even downgrading the plugin.
    You can insert a ticket into the event only in the original language (english in my case).
    When I go to other language, add the event, add the ticket, press SAVE and it said SAVED but there is no ticket.
    I tried many permalinks/configurations combinations but it doesnt work.

My workaround was creating 3 different sites (one for each language) and use another plugin to group all the orders.
    It was a very poor workaround as it has a lot of problems and I spend much more money in plugins.

I hope you make tickets PRO compatible with any multilanguage plugin soon.

Damian

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Damian,

Thank you for sharing both your solution and your process.
    I am sure this will help some of our users as we are working on making Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus compatible with WPML.

We are working at making this happen as fast as we can.

You are welcome back on our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘wpglobus’ is closed to new replies.