wp_title showing "WP Router Placeholder Page"

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events wp_title showing "WP Router Placeholder Page"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m using wp_title to spit out the tag and I’m getting: “WP Router Placeholder Page” on all pages. Also, the breadcrumb seems broken and I’m using Yoast breadcrumbs

Barry

Hi Michael,

Are you able to run through our troubleshooting steps (turn off all non-Modern Tribe plugins and switch to a default theme such as Twenty Twelve) and see if the problem persists?

The basic idea, assuming that fixes the issue, would be to then re-enable your theme and each plugin in turn – testing at each stage – to try and isolate which of those might be causing the conflict.

Thanks!

Danielle
    Participant

I’m seeing the same thing where the page title is displaying as “WP Router Placeholder Page.” It’s only on my Community Submission page not the Event Calendar Pro page.

Danielle
    Participant

FYI: I wanted to customize my submission for view so I copied the necessary files to the /events/community folder and now the title issue appear to have gone away. Not sure if it was related to me copying the file over, but thought I would pass it along.

Thanks!

Barry

You’re absolutely welcome to monitor this thread and see if anything we do with Michael relates to and helps in your situation – but if you need help beyond that the best idea is to create your own thread, otherwise it can quickly become confusing if we have to coach more than one person through different stages of the troubleshooting process.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘wp_title showing "WP Router Placeholder Page"’ is closed to new replies.