WP_Error in backend when viewing attendees

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WP_Error in backend when viewing attendees

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    purebride
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’m having a bit of trouble using WooCommerce Tickets; I get the following error when trying to view attendees:

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in …/pure-bride.com.au/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/classes/class-wootickets.php on line 554

Line 554 is as follows:

$order_status = ( isset( $order_status[0] ) ) ? $order_status[0] : '';

Orders are being processed correctly, however the event ticket is not being sent (the order receipt is, though).

We used this plugin for our event last year with no issues whatsoever! Fantastic plugin, not sure what’s happened here though. Any ideas?

Thanks so much!

purebride
    Participant

Found my own (very silly) solution — I wasn’t running the latest version of the plugin. Whoops.

I’d entered my license key but hadn’t received a prompt to update, so that’ll be my excuse! Thanks anyway!

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to fix this issue.

Since the issue is resolved I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WP_Error in backend when viewing attendees’ is closed to new replies.