"WP Router Placeholder" meta title caused by Yoast's WordPress SEO plugin

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events "WP Router Placeholder" meta title caused by Yoast's WordPress SEO plugin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chad
    Participant

Getting the “WP Router Placeholder” meta title on the virtual add an event page. Problem is due to the WordPress SEO plugin and goes away when I deactivate it but I need this plugin. Tried to find a work around in the WordPress SEO settings and Community Events settings but no luck. Any ideas/suggestions??

Casey
    Participant

Chad,
    Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear about this conflict. I have confirmed that this is also happening in my environment, so I’ll pass the issue along to our developers.

In the mean time, it looks like the ‘All in one SEO Pack’ plugin doesn’t seem to have the same conflict, so you might try using that plugin temporarily: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack/

I’ll let you know when I hear something back from our developers on the issue. Thanks!

Rich
    Participant

I am having this issue with WordPress SEO as well. Would appreciate a quick resolution to this! Looking forward to updates.

Casey
    Participant

Rich,
    I’ve reported this issue to our developers, but I don’t have an estimate for when it might be addresses. So, your best bet at this time is to switch to another SEO plugin (like the one I mentioned above) that doesn’t have this conflict. Hope that helps. Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

Rich & Chad,
    Can you guys try installing the latest version of WP Router here: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-router/ and let me know if that fixes your issues?

We’re currently bundling this plugin with Community and will be including the latest version in the next release, but hopefully this should fix the issue in the mean time.

Let me know!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘"WP Router Placeholder" meta title caused by Yoast's WordPress SEO plugin’ is closed to new replies.