WP multisites and two Event Cal

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO WP multisites and two Event Cal

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andrzej

Hi guys,
    Quick question, let say I have multisite functionality on my WP. And I need to have 2 different event calendars (events and newsletters) on different sites(aaa.domain.com and bbb.domain.com). Is it possible without having any issues?

Regards

Rob

Hey Andrzej. Thanks for the note. So if you’re using multisite, each of these has their own backend? In that case you should have no problem configuring the calendar for use, if I understand the issue correctly. Let me know if I haven’t and I’ll adjust my response accordingly.

Andrzej

Hi Rob,
    Yes, you understand correctly. Yes, they have their own backend, but still it is same core. So just wanted to clarify for myself.

I have another question. At the moment I have license only for the one site, is it possible to extend it to 3 sites or I need to buy new “business” license?

Rob

Hey Andrzej. You would technically need to buy a license for each, though if you email me (rob at tri.be) we are working out MU pricing now that I’d be happy to share with you – and to give you more details about how we’re rolling it out.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WP multisites and two Event Cal’ is closed to new replies.