WP importing/exporting Eventbrite updates

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets WP importing/exporting Eventbrite updates

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Maryam
    Participant

After initially importing and event is there a way to update event information from Eventbrite to WP?

If not is there a way to override the plugin so that changes made to the WP site do not change the Eventbrite event site?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello again,

After initially importing and event is there a way to update event information from Eventbrite to WP?

The only way of doing that would be deleting the event from your WP site and re-importing it.

If not is there a way to override the plugin so that changes made to the WP site do not change the Eventbrite event site?

Based on the test I ran currently, then changes made on the WP site did not carry over to Eventbrite.

• I imported the EB event. It imported correctly.
    • Changed event start time on EB. Tried to re-import but not allowed.
    • Changed event start time on WP site and updated. Update didn’t carry over to the EB site.

Are you experiencing something else?

Andras

Maryam
    Participant

Yes, what I’m experiencing is when I update anything in the event on WP it carries over to Eventbrite, overriding any formatting and previous descriptions on the Eventbrite page.

Andras
    Keymaster

When you open the event for editing in WordPress, then what are your settings for Eventbrite? Can you please check and send me a screenshot of it, something like this?

Thanks,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WP importing/exporting Eventbrite updates’ is closed to new replies.