WP E-Commerce

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions WP E-Commerce

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Abraham
    Participant

I purchased WP E-Commerece to work with “The Events Calendar:WPEC Tickets”. I have everything setup, but I realized that you do not have a way for me to actually process payments through my Merchant. I don’t want to be dependent upon Paypal. We use Authorize.net. . . Is there a way to exchange my purchase of WP ecommerce for a ticket processing extention that can use Authorize.net?

Geoff

Hi there, Julia! Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forums. 🙂

Absolutely. We have a full refund policy for all our products within 30 days of purchase. Please email us at pro [at] tri.be with your receipt and we’ll help you out.

I think WP E-Commerce offers an extension that integrates Authorize.net transactions. Check this out and see if that would work. Looks promising but I honestly have not tried it out myself, so it may not be the right fit.

Otherwise, our WooTickets add-on might be another possibility. It integrates with WooCommerce and WooCommerce definitely has an Authorize.net extension.

I hope this helps! Thanks again for reaching out. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

allydrez (Julia)

Thank you Geoff for such a quick response. It makes me want to continue to be a customer.

I have submitted for a refund of the WP E-Commerce forwarding my receipt, and giving a reason. I have also turned around and purchased the Woo-Tickets and the Authorize ext. for the WooCommerce, and by far I can tell it was a much better choice. I am very happy! Thank you again.

Geoff

Very cool, thanks for following up! I’m so glad–it sounds like WooCommerce + WooTickets is going to be the right combo for you. 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘WP E-Commerce’ is closed to new replies.