Fatal error: Call to undefined function WC()

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Fatal error: Call to undefined function WC()

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kelli
    Participant

HELP! After I updated, a few pages gave me a message of Fatal error: ob_start(): Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers for the Event ticket shortcode plugin. After disabling all my plugins to see if there was a conflict, I found this topic in the support forum and it said to delete both event and calendar core. When I tried the server gave me an error and I couldn’t delete. Everything went to hell and now I can’t get into admin and just see this below. Please help as we are a retreat center and our business is classes and workshops!

wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Commerce/WooCommerce/Main.php on line 256

Fatal error: Call to undefined function WC() in /home/prajna/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Commerce/WooCommerce/Main.php on line 256

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by kelli.
    Barry

Oh no!

I’m really sorry to hear that, Kelli.

That should never happen. WC() is a function provided by WooCommerce and, if a suitable version of WooCommerce isn’t active, the line of code that uses WC() shouldn’t even run.

Clearly, though, something has gone amiss. The first step here is going to involve recovering your access to the site.

Since you cannot access the admin environment, I suggest proceeding as follows:

• Using FTP software (or your web host’s file manager tool) navigate to the wp-content/plugins directory
    • Locate the event-tickets-plus plugin and rename it (add an x to the start of the directory name
    • Now see if you are able to access the admin environment

As soon as you have recovered access, we can troubleshoot further. Let me know how you get on and please don’t hesitate to ask if we can provide further guidance 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error: Call to undefined function WC()’ is closed to new replies.