WP Admin PAINFULLY Slow after Maintenance Release for the Week of 5 March 2018

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO WP Admin PAINFULLY Slow after Maintenance Release for the Week of 5 March 2018

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kshykula
    Participant

Hi,

I updated the plugins that came with the recent Maintenance release…now my Admin panel is almost unusable. So slow I cannot even update any pages. Front end of the site is working just fine.

I unfortunately updated the plugins on my live site, so it is tricky to deactivate anything related to the calendar as it gets used heavily during the day. I’ve only deactivated the filter bar as the effect on the calendar use is minimal. I’d have to wait until late this evening to try to do this.

Unable to switch to another theme as the site is live and this may cause too many issues.

Any thoughts?

Many thanks.

kshykula
    Participant

Sorry I just noticed another ticket logged with virtually the same issue. “WP-admin slow/unusable after latest EC Pro update” Dated: March 12, 2018.

kshykula
    Participant

This reply is private.

kshykula
    Participant

This reply is private.

kshykula
    Participant

My Events Calendar has now disappeared from my live and admin pages…even though the Events Calendar and ECP are activated.

kshykula
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi kshykula,

Thanks for reaching out and I’m really sorry to hear about your issues.

We have identified an issue in PRO 4.4.24 that causes similar symptoms that you have, namely slow site performance.

Yesterday we have released a hotfix, version 4.4.24.2 to remedy this. So far the feedback is positive and it helped users to fix their issues. Please update to that version and check if that does the trick.

If by any chance it wouldn’t help with the issues, then your other option would be to downgrade to 4.4.23.

Let me know how that works out.

Cheers,
    Andras

kshykula
    Participant

Your hotfix worked like a charm! Thank you so much for getting this resolved so quickly!

Many thanks,

Kat

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Kat,

So happy to hear that got it fixed! Awesome!

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: We’d be grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Thanks!

PS2: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would also be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Much appreciated!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar/
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/event-tickets/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘WP Admin PAINFULLY Slow after Maintenance Release for the Week of 5 March 2018’ is closed to new replies.