Would like to Sort Scheduled Imports by Source

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Would like to Sort Scheduled Imports by Source

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mollean
    Participant

Can you enable a sort feature so that we can sort Scheduled Imports alphabetically by “source”? Since there is a sort for “last import”, I would hope this is an easy addition to the Scheduled Imports page. Being able to sort the scheduled imports by source would help to get rid of duplicates and see if I already have an import scheduled before adding again. Thanks!

Cliff

Hi, Mollean.

You could request this as a new feature (or maybe search to see if the idea was already posted by someone else) at our plugins’ UserVoice page.

This allows others who are interested in that feature to easily voice their support. We frequently review suggestions there to find out which ones are popular, then we implement as many of them as we can.

If you post it / find it, feel free to link to it from here in case anyone comes across this forum thread in the future.

Mollean
    Participant

Thanks! I found this new feature request on the UserVoice Page:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/18926995-sort-scheduled-imports-alphabetically

If you are reading this thread, please click the link and vote for this!

Cliff

Hi. Sorry for the delayed reply over the holiday and weekend.

Thanks for updating this thread to point there.

Have a great week!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Would like to Sort Scheduled Imports by Source’ is closed to new replies.