Would like a refund – sorry

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Would like a refund – sorry

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mary
    Participant

I purchased the Event Pro yesterday 5/3. I think is the wrong application for the site. In my opinion, it supports events but not classes. I thought I could treat a class as a recurring event but in the backend I do not want to see hundreds of events – one for each instance of the class. I do see there is an entry for the series – that is only want I want to see. By the time, I enter the information for all the classes, there will be several hundred events.

Sorry, I do like the user interface and the hooks to modify the functionality and styling. But the point of adding scheduling software to replace a drupal application which is difficult to use.

The users of this application are not technical but they are digitally savy.

When can I expect the refund?

Geoff

No worries at all, Mary! I totally get that the plugin is not a great fit for all sites, so we’re happy to refund the purchase for you.

I’ve submitted the refund and you should see the funds back in your account in 5-10 business days.

Sorry the plugin didn’t work out for this site but I hope it will for another one down the road. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

mary
    Participant

Thank you – notification of refund.

Is my assessment correct that your model is not the best fit for a “class” – because each class instance was treated as an event.

Geoff

I’ve actually seen other instances of where The Events Calendar was used for classes and those classes input as recurring events in Events Calendar PRO.

The deal with recurring events is that WordPress must recognize them as unique posts in order to build the relationships needed to link those events together into a single recurring series. You can modify the entire series at once by editing the parent event (or “class”), or any individual event within that series.

I know it’s a pain to see all of the events in the back end. There could be a way to filter that (perhaps using our Advanced Post Manager plugin, which is free), but hopefully this gives you an idea of why it is the way it is.

I see you marked this as Resolved, but I’ll keep it open in case there’s anything else you’d like to confirm before closing it. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Would like a refund – sorry’ is closed to new replies.