Would Event Tickets Plus Customers appear as WooCommerce Orders?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Would Event Tickets Plus Customers appear as WooCommerce Orders?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ideasandbox
    Participant

If I use Event Tickets Plus with WooCommerce do ticket purchasers show up in the same place as my store customers do, the WooCommerce Orders screen? One may order a t-shirt and another a ticket to an event?

If this is not the case, could you please tell me where the ticket purchasers would show up?

Thank you so much!

– Paul

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out. I’d be happy to help with your questions.

Within the event that has the tickets, you can see the orders and attendees by clicking the “view orders” and “view attendees” buttons at the top of the tickets interface.

If you are using WooCommerce for processing your ticket sales, you will also be able to see the orders within WooCommerce > Orders. Note that there are also a few settings in Events > Settings > Tickets for determining when to generate attendee data and send out ticket emails.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions about this.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Would Event Tickets Plus Customers appear as WooCommerce Orders?’ is closed to new replies.