WordPress Update occures new Colours in the Calender

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO WordPress Update occures new Colours in the Calender

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

Hi Support team,

After the last WordPress Update (4.9.1) there is a new Colour in the Calender overview. The rest is fine, but where do I get rid of this blue frame? I cn’t find it.

Thx for helping

Nina

Courtney

Hi Nina

Can you add the following code to your child theme, or in Appearance ยป Customize ยป Additional CSS?

body .tribe-events-week-hourly-single, .tribe-grid-allday .tribe-events-week-allday-single:hover, .tribe-grid-body .tribe-events-week-hourly-single:hover {
        background-color: none !important;

}

Let me know if it works for you.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Nina
    Participant

Hi Courtney,

I am sorry to say, no it did not work. Any other idea?

Thx Nina

Courtney

Let’s try this Nina:

.tribe-grid-body .tribe-events-week-hourly-single {
       border: none !important;
    }

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Nina
    Participant

Hi Courtney,

there is still no change. Also there is now a minor update for your plugins, which might bring a change, but I don’t dare updating, because the last update to wordpress brought this problem and the update sais that it is not known whether it will work with my wordpress version (4.9.2)

What can I do? thx for helping
    Nina

Courtney

Hi Nina

We recommend conducting these tests on a staging server (https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/creating-using-wordpress-staging-site/).

Adding the CSS code to Appearance ยป Customize ยป Additional CSS will not be lost with an update and is easy to delete as well.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Nina
    Participant

Dear Courtney,

I have allready tried your code and as I said, there is no change (still with blue frames). I am not willing to set up a stagging site, because the eventcalender plugin has not been tested wheter it is compatible with wordpress 4.9.2 Are there any other recommends you can give me?

thx for helping
    Nina

Courtney

Hi Ninia

We are tested up to 4.9.2, but we always advise testing this with staging or at least a local backup of your site.

It looks like you added

tribe-grid-body .tribe-events-week-hourly-single {
    }

to your site, missing the initial “.”

.tribe-grid-body .tribe-events-week-hourly-single {
    }

Can you double check that?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Nina
    Participant

Hi Courtney,

you were right, the initial was missing. But with or without it. There is still no change.

Any other idea?

Thx Nina

Courtney

Hi Nina

Unfortunately, I am out of other suggestions. It appears as if your theme is setting much of this. Can you test this with Twenty Seventeen https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/ and the CSS I provided? I’m curious to see if it works with a default theme. If that works, then it’s worth reaching out to your theme developer.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘WordPress Update occures new Colours in the Calender’ is closed to new replies.